HiRO H50193 Wireless 802.11n USB WiFi WLAN Network Adapter High Gain 2dBi Omnidirectional External Antenna WPS Hotkey RoHS Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit 64-bitItem#: 8061982 | Model#: H50193
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Hiro H50193 Wireless USB Network Adapter and Exter Product Details
Hiro H50193 Wireless USB Network Adapter and External Antenna
With the Hiro H50193 Wireless USB Network Adapter and External Antenna, wireless Internet connectivity is only a few steps away. The Hiro H50193 Wireless USB Network Adapter and External Antenna provides rapid speeds of up to 150Mbps for downloads. Small in size, it is backward compatible to IEEE 802.11b & IEEE 802.11g, as well as the USB 1.x standard. The Hiro H50193 External Antenna’s has a wide connection wire that provides sufficient length to any location, free of any interference. For instant connection to your favorite websites and more, get the Hiro H50193 Wireless USB Network Adapter and External Antenna!
What It Is And Why You Need It?
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Quick download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g
Protocol IEEE 802.11n Improvements:
- Significant increases in connection speed
- Backward compatible to IEEE 802.11b & IEEE 802.11g
- Download speed up to 150 Mbps
Petite Physical Dimension with USB Connector:
- Light in weight, small in size, and easy to carry around
- Offer high compatibility & speed up to 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible with USB 1.x standard
High-Gain OMNI Direction 2dBi Antenna:
- Long transmittance distance for continuous, stable connection
- Ample length in connection wire allows the antenna to be freely location to avoid potential interference
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
UPC No: 649258501930
Mfg Part No: H50193
( Length:8, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.