Tripp Lite Remote Temperature Sensor - SRCOOL60KRT Product Details
TrippLite Remote Temperature Sensor
To monitor the temperature in your data center, TrippLite Remote Temperature Sensor is very essentioal. It is an optional accessory for Tripp Lite's SRCOOL60KCW In-Row Precision Cooler. It connects to one of four remote sensor ports on the back of the SRCOOL60KCW. For monitoring the temperature in various areas up to three SRCOOL60KRT units may be connected, like hot spots, critical or high-load servers and the farthest rack being serviced by the SRCOOL60KCW. Each unit works in tandem with the cooler's preinstalled TLNETCARD web management accessory to let you monitor temperatures from anywhere 24/7 via Ethernet network. Order the TrippLite Remote Temperature Sensor today!
- Observes temperature 24/7 via Ethernet network
- Optional accessory for Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL60KCW
- Connects to SRCOOL60KCW’s rear remote sensor port
- Up to 3 units may be connected for monitoring 3 different areas
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: SRCOOL60KRT
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.