Tripp Lite Snagless Molded Patch Cable N201-015-OR Product Details
Tripp Lite 15ft Snagless Molded Patch Cable
The Tripp Lite 15ft Snagless Molded Patch Cable is recommended for distributing data, voice and video through computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers. It is designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 15-feet orange cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire and protected by a rugged PVC jacket, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-015-OR delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps with minimal near-end crosstalk (NeXT). The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The Tripp Lite 15ft Snagless Molded Patch Cable meets Cat6 cabling standards. Order Tripp Lite 15ft Snagless Molded Patch Cable today!
- Ideal for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: N201-015-OR
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.