EVGA GeForce GTX1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphics Card - 11GB GDDR5X, PCI Express 3.0 X 16, 1480MHz Core Clock, 1582 Boost Clock, 7680 c 4320 @ 240Hz, 352-Bit, 484Gbps - (11G-P4-6390-KR)Item#: 40515682 | Model#: 11G-P4-6390-KR
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
EVGA GeForce GTX1080 Ti - (11G-P4-6390-KR) Product Details
EVGA GeForce GTX1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphics Card
Evga GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphics Card provides major improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor, the high-performance Maxwell architecture. It also introduces innovative graphics features and technologies that redefine the computer as the platform for playing AAA games and taking full advantage of virtual reality via NVIDIA VRWorks. This card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer. The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs. There are three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs in addition to an HDMI 2.0b output. The GTX 1080 Ti is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 3584 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs. Order the EVGA GeForce GTX1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphics Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 11GB GDDR5X Memory; seamless gameplay for graphic intensive games
- Get all the power and performance you need to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. NVIDIA GameWorks technologies give you the smoothest gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture - even in VR.
- Multi Display Support; can display visuals on 4 monitors at a time for a larger gaming experience
A Closer Look :
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Mfg Part No: 11G-P4-6390-KR
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.4900 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.