MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC
The MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC is an excellent multimedia capable PC with an HDMI port, Intel Celeron Dual-Core T3000 1.8GHz processor, and Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System. It's the perfect notebook PC for those who want to take their movies, web-based media, and more with them without breaking the bank. Powered by an Intel Celeron Dual-Core T3000 1.8GHz processor along with 3GB of fast DDR2 memory, the MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC is ready for your resource-intensive software applications and multitasking. It has a 250GB SATA hard drive for plenty of storage. The 15.6-inch diagonal LCD screen has a resolution of 1366x768 (720p native) resolution, allowing you to enjoy your HD media on the road. Alternatively, you can connect your MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC to your favorite HD display via the HDMI port.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core powered, multimedia equipped Notebook PC powered by Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System and 3GB of DDR2 memory.
- 15.6-inch widescreen LCD display with 1366x768 (720p native) HD capable resolution and HDMI Output port.
- 250GB SATA 5400 rpm Hard Drive and 4-in-1 media card reader.
- Integrated 802.11n Wireless Connectivity.
Play DVDs or burn your own with the SuperMulti DVD±RW optical drive, and load up your favorite portable electronics devices from the 4-in-1 media card reader. The MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC can connect to the web via built in 802.11n wireless. For a portable media ready PC without the costly price tag, check out the MSI A5000-026US Notebook PC!
Mfg Part No:
Shipping Weight: pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number:
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- logos are registered trademarks of . All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.