Crucial 8GB (2x 4GB) Mac Memory Modules Product Details
Crucial CT2C4G3S160BM 8GB Mac Memory Modules
Enhance your PC's data processing using the Crucial CT2C4G3S160BM 8GB Mac Memory Modules. This memory modules for Mac is equipped with 8GB of DDR3 memory that enables you to run multiple applications without experiencing delays and interruptions. With its 1600MHz memory speed, it simply delivers a more efficient and speedy system operations. Plus, it ensures a stable and reliable connection to your system using its 204-pinn SODIMM interface. What are you waiting for? Get the Crucial CT2C4G3S160BM 8GB Mac Memory Modules now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB of DDR3 memory; runs multiple applications without experiencing delays and interruptions
- 204-pinn SODIMM; ensures a stable and reliable connection to your system
- 1600MHz memory speed; delivers a more efficient and speedy system operations
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: 33 months parts; 33 months labor
Mfg Part No: CT2K4G3S160BM
UPC No: 649528762092
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-9236
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.