Audio-Technica ATR1200 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone - Vocal / Instrument Ideal, Focused Pickup, 80 – 12,000 Hz Frequency ResponseItem#: A104-2086 | Model#: ATR1200
Audio-Technica ATR120 Cardioid Microphone Product Details
Audio-Technica ATR1200 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
You don’t have to be an audio professional to experience the remarkable Audio-Technica ATR1200 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. Designed for advanced amateur use, the Audio-Technica ATR1200 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone delivers clear, natural sound for vocals & instruments. And like the other microphones in the ATR series, it offers the astonishing clarity and durable construction that has made the Audio-Technica name renowned in the pro audio world.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Frequency Response: 80 - 12,000 Hz
- Clear, natural sound for vocals & instruments
- Focused pickup (Cardioid polar pattern) helps prevent feedback
- Cardioid Polar Pickup
- Frequency Response: 80 – 12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -59 dB
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Cable Included: Flexible, durable 5 m (16.5') permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug
- Accessories Furnished: Desk stand; adjustable stand clamp; 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter
Manufactured by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
Warranty provided by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
UPC No: 42005157006
Mfg Part No: ATR1200
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Audio-Technica U.S., Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.