HP PageWide Managed P55250dw - Printer - color - Duplex - page wide array - A4/Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 75 ppm (mono) / up to 75 ppm (color) - capacity: 500 sheets - USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USBItem#: 40509392 | Model#: J6U55A#B1H-OB |
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
HP PageWide Managed P55250dw - printer - color Product Details
- Results you expect and lasting value-breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.2
- Print professional-quality color on a variety of papers-perfect for office use.
- Print 4x more pages than standard cartridges with Original HP PageWide extra-high-yield cartridges.7
- Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.6
- Wait less, do more with best-in-class speeds-as fast as 75 ppm in color and black-and-white.1
- Grab pages and go-without waiting. This device wakes up and prints fastest in its class.5
- Manage tasks from a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen. Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from USB.8
- Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC touch-to-print technology-no network needed.9,10
- Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
- Conserve with HP PageWide Technology-designed to use less energy than any printer in its class.4
- Print up to 15,000 color pages and up to 21,000 black-and-white pages-and go longer between replacements.7
- Get professional-quality color documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
- Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.11
- Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
- Add a spot of color to documents without raising costs.12 Regulate color use with HP Color Access Control.
- Help keep your printer secure-from boot up to shutdown-with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: J6U55A#B1H-OB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 53.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.