Tripp Lite VGA Video & Audio w/RS-232 & IR Control Over IP Transmitter – Transmits & Extends, VGA & Audio In, RS232, HDMI, RJ-45 Out, For Managed Switches w/IGMP, UP to 1920x1440 Resl. - B160-001-VSIItem#: 40505032 | Model#: B160-001-VSI
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite VGA Over IP Transmitter - B160-001-VSI Product Details
Tripp Lite VGA Video & Audio w/RS-232 & IR Control Over IP Transmitter
Transmit VGA video and audio signal over the Ethernet network with the Tripp Lite VGA Video & Audio w/RS-232 & IR Control Over IP Transmitter. It converts VGA video + audio to an IP-based signal, for being transmitted and distributed through a dedicated Ethernet network switch up to 328 ft. away using Cat5/Cat6 cabling. With support to 1920 x 1440 & 1080p resolutions, it is compatible with analog and digital displays. It also extends IR control signals that controls a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. It is used with the managed network switches with IGMP to display a single audio-video signal source on a single display or distributes a single signal to the multiple displays. With managed login and remote management via switch interface, it supports up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation. In unmanaged switch installations, it supports up to two transmitter units and the number of receivers is limited to the number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch. So, order the Tripp Lite VGA Video & Audio w/RS-232 & IR Control Over IP Transmitter now!
- Converts VGA video + audio to an IP-based signal
- Distributes audio-video signal through an Ethernet network switch up to 328 ft.
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- Plug and play
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation
- Included hardware to mount on wall, rack or pole
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B160-001-VSI
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.