The 1394 standard also provides new services such as real-time I/O and live connect/disconnect capability for external devices, including disk drives, printers, scanners and cameras. Hot-plugging allows for dynamic reconfiguring of up to 63 nodes on the bus—no need to turn off the system while adding or removing 1394 devices! 1394 is designed to function as both a cable-connected virtual bus and as a backplane bus that achieves speeds up to 400 Mbps for the maximum peripheral connection. This type of performance has enabled many new PC applications such as real-time digital video.
- Real-time transmission of data
- Small, durable, and flexible cable and connectors
- Seamless I/O interconnect
- Peer-to-peer communication structure
- Memory-mapped architecture
- Backwards compatible speeds
- Bus is dynamically reconfigured and active termination is not needed
- Hot Plugging
- Connectors: 3 external, 1 internal,6-pin connectors
- 32-bit CRC checking on reception of 1394 data packets
- Hot plugging, dynamic reconfiguring of up to 63 nodes on the bus, no need to turn off the system while adding or removing 1394 devices
- 3 fully independent ports to provides maximum peripheral connections
- PTC resettable fuses for reliable over-current protection
- 1394 standards compliant IEEE 1394-1995, P1394a (rev. 1.1) and OHCI (rev. 1.0)
- Data transfer: Asynchronous and isochronous data transfer at 100/200/400Mb/s data rate
- Host interface: PCI 2.2 with PCI Power Management
- Max cable length: 4.5 meters
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 centigrade
- Interface Card - PCI Bus
- IEEE 1394 Cable 6'
- Software: Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, & XP
Manufactured by: Inland Computer Accessories
Warranty provided by: Bencole
UPC No: 012405083236
Mfg Part No: 08323
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Inland Computer Accessories logos are registered trademarks of Inland Computer Accessories. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.