Tripp Lite Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit Product Details
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Supply
- 90 amp-hour User-Replaceable Battery Module and cabling
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software CD and USB cable
- Remote User Interface (RUI) and cabling
- Mounting Hardware Kit and owner's ma
Tripp Lite's Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit provides UL 60601-1 compliance (a required patient shock-prevention measure) for all connected mobile electronic devices. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit includes everything needed to add AC power to medical carts. The kit's power supply features an isolation transformer that reduces the cumulative shock potential of connected equipment, helping to ensure UL 60601-1 compliance. The included 90 amp-hour battery module provides long-lasting mobile power. Included PowerAlert Software saves valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit also includes a remote user interface (RUI), mounting hardware and standard cabling.Tripp Lite's Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit is fully compatible with most popular carts by AFC, Anthro, Datalux, GCX, Hergo, Humanscale, Jaco, Knurr, Stinger and more.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332136527
Mfg Part No: HCRK
( Length:33, Width:19, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 122.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.