HPE Smart Buy ProLiant D380 Gen9 - 1x 8-Core Intel Xeon E5-2640 v3 2.60GHz Rack Server - 32GB RAM, no HDD, no Optical, Gigabit Ethernet, HP Smart Array P440ar/2GB (Open Box Product, (777339-S01-OB)Item#: 40496538 | Model#: 777339-S01-OB |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HPE Smart Buy ProLiant D380 Gen9 - 1x 8-Core Product Details
- Industry standard support for two (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors, 24x HP DDR4 SmartMemory and 12 Gb/s SAS.
- Flexible, shorter chassis design, including HP Universal Media Bay, giving greater upgrade options both front and rear, with redesigned Flexible Slot, Power supplies, with up to 94% efficiency.
- Choice of HP Flexible Smart Array and Smart SAS HBA Controllers in conjunction with embedded HP Dynamic Smart Array Controller.
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HP Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 Small Form Factor (SFF) and 4 or 12 Large Form Factor (LFF) drive options; with additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
- The redesigned HP Flexible Smart Array and HP Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel E5-2600v3 processors with up to 18 cores, 12G SAS and HP DDR4 Smart Memory.
- High efficiency redundant HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus) and support for the HP Power Discovery Services offering.
- ENERGY STAR qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 helps you reduce cooling costs.
- Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
- With HP DL380 Server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and HP SPP.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
Mfg Part No: 777339-S01-OB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 42.6800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.