Targus TSS126US A7 Netbook Slipcase Product Details
Targus TSS126US A7 Netbook Slipcase
The Targus TSS126US A7 Netbook Slipcase is designed to protect 12" netbooks from scratches and dust. The heavily padded interior features the Tri-cell Cushion System which combines additional foam padding with mesh material for ventilation. The exterior features neoprene material with an industry-grade tarpaulin gusset around the edge which is highly durable and water-resistant. If used inside of another laptop case, the Targus TSS126US A7 Netbook Slipcase provides an additional layer of protection from scuffs and wet weather. The Targus TSS126US A7 Netbook Slipcase can also be used alone when transporting a netbook between classes or meetings.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Targus A7 12" Netbook Sleeve is designed to protect 12" netbooks from scratches and dust.
- Designed to fit laptops with screens up to 12.1" in size.
- Color: Black
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.99" x 9.25" x 0.98"
- Weight: 7.68 oz
- Material: Neoprene Tarpaulin
- Interior Dimensions: 11.7" x 8.3" x 1.5"
A Closer Look
- Protection – Designed to protect up to 12" netbooks
- Function – Helps protect against scuffs, dust and water
- Material – Durable neoprene and industry-grade tarpaulin material are water-resistant
- Padded Air Mesh – Lightweight and flexible, air mesh provides ventilation to help dissipate laptop heat, while also providing extra padding for laptop protection.
- Abrasion- and Water – Resistant Material: Demonstrating resistance to harsh environments, this rubber material is highly valued for its resilience against extreme heat, chemicals, weather, water, and abrasion. Its toughness and versatility is trusted in outdoor applications such as folding kayaks, inflatable boats, sheet roofing and reservoir lining.
- 1680D Ballistic Nylon – Striking a balance between aesthetics and product performance, ballistic nylon provides a sleek, lightweight material that is water- and wear-resistant.
- Brushed Tricot, Scratch-Resistant Lining – Valued for its soft, fine texture, brushed tricot is a popular material used to line pockets, where the sensitive surfaces of sunglasses or mobile phones may be harmed.
- Hardware Components – Metal and plastic components used throughout the cases provide aesthetics and durability. Rugged zipper pulls, reinforced shoulder strap connections and sturdy buckles are just a few examples of the robust components incorporated into every A7 case.
Manufactured by: Targus
Warranty provided by: Targus
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TSS126US
UPC No: 092636247867
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T22-0094
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Targus logos are registered trademarks of Targus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.