Linksys Pro Dual Band Access Point LAPAC1750PRO with Linksys Gigabit High Power PoE Injector LACPI30 - External, 802.11ac, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 30Watts - PCMBUNDLE1Item#: 40493783 | Model#: PCMBUNDLE1
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Linksys Access Point and PoE - PCMBUNDLE1 Product Details
Linksys Pro Dual Band Access Point
The Linksys Pro Dual Band Access Point is the ideal device for setting up your business or home network. You can enjoy quick speeds of up to 1750 Mbps by creating a reliable network with Linksys Pro. With Ethernet ports, you can get faster data transfer rates between your access point and wired network. It uses two simultaneous bands to maximize throughput and help avoid network interference, allowing you to surf, email, and print while playing online games and HD videos. To help you keep your network and personal information protected, it comes with advanced encryption technologies. It can even be mounted flexibly as per our convenience on the ceiling, wall or the desk. Buy the Linksys Pro Dual Band Access Point today!
- IEEE 802.11ac
- Dual Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- 1750 Mbps Data Transfer Speed
- 6 Internal Antennas
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS
- Desktop/Ceiling/Wall Mountable
Linksys Gigabit High Power PoE Injector
Use the Linksys Gigabit High Power PoE Injector to provide power and data to your PoE Devices. You can now reduce the wiring cost by using the Ethernet cable to PoE Devices like IP Cameras, VoIP phones and wireless access points with a range of 100 meters. It's Plug-and-play feature makes it easy to use. Buy this Linksys Gigabit High Power PoE Injector today.
- Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Reduces the wiring cost of AC power by using standard Cat5 cable to provide both power and data
- 100m range
Manufactured by: Linksys
Warranty provided by: Linksys
Mfg Part No: PCMBUNDLE1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.