Cables To Go 500-Foot Cat5e UTP RJ-45 Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 500-Foot Cat5e Solid UTP RJ-45 Cable, White
Going the distance with bulk cable, Cables To Go’s Stranded Cat5e Bulk Cable is highly flexible and easy to use. This cost-effective cable is designed to meet and exceed the specifications of today's high speed networks. Easily terminate your own patch cables with the color-coded conductors. Available in various jacket colors, so you can quickly identify different departments or applications.
- Color: White
- Size: 500 Ft.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG stranded bare copper conductor
- Stranded core for flexible patch leads
- Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
- Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, voice and multimedia
- CM rated for manufacturing patch cables
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27355
UPC No: 757120273554
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 12.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.