The compact B032-VU2 2-Port USB/VGA Cable KVM Switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two desktop or laptop computers using one VGA monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. VGA and USB cables are built into the unit.
Just connect your keyboard, mouse and monitor to the KVM switch's console ports, and connect the switch's built-in cables to their respective ports on both computers. Or you can connect a powered USB 1.1 hub (sold separately) to the USB console mouse port to allow USB peripherals-such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives-to be shared between computers. Switching between computers is quick and simple using the connected remote port selector.
The B032-VU2 supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. It's easy to set up with no software, drivers or external power supply to install. It's compatible with Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux.
- Recommended for home, office and multimedia applications
- Switch between computers using built-in remote port selector
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Built-in 3 ft. VGA, USB and audio cables
- Adding an optional USB hub (sold separately) to the USB console mouse port allows connection of peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux
- No external power supply, software or drivers to installSupports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Takes up no valuable desk space