The P137-06N-DVI-DL Mini DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Active Converter (M/F) connects a Mini DisplayPort computer to the DVI-D dual-link port on a monitor, projector or television. With a male Mini DisplayPort connector and a female DVI dual-link connector, this video adapter lets you use your existing DVI display and DVI cable instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this active converter supports DVI dual-link video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 and DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Because it's an active converter, the P137-06N-DVI-DL converts both Multi-Mode (DP++) and Single-Mode DisplayPort output. It's recommended for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
Plug and play with no software, drivers or power supply needed. The unit is powered by connecting its built-in USB cable to the Mini DisplayPort device. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P137-06N-DVI-DL fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Connects Mini DisplayPort computer to DVI-D dual-link monitor, projector or TV
- Active converter works with all Mini DisplayPort signals
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Female DVI dual-link and male Mini DisplayPort connectors
- Supports DVI dual-link video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel)
- Converts Multi-Mode (DP++) and Single-Mode DisplayPort output
- Works with graphics cards that don't output DP++ signals, such as AMD Eyefinity