The N286-10GLR-SLC Cisco SFP-10G-LR Compatible 10GBase-LR LC SFP Transceiver with a duplex LC female connector functions just like the Cisco® SFP-10G-LR transceiver module and is designed to operate with Cisco networking equipment. It also meets or exceeds the SFP-10G-LR's original specifications and complies with MSA standards.
This 10GBase-LR transceiver is fully hot-pluggable, so you can install it without shutting down the network or rebooting your device. It supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps with 1310 nm wavelength signaling. It transmits across six miles (10 kilometers) of 9/125 SMF cabling. Its metallic housing allows low EMI.
The N286-10GLR-SLC also supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) and is electrical interface-compliant with SFF-8431 specification. It supports up to 11.1 Gbps bi-directional communication.
- Hot-pluggable for installation without rebooting or shutting down
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Transmits up to 6 mi. (10 km) with 9/125 SMF cabling
- Metallic housing for low EMI
- Supports up to 11.1 Gbps bi-directional communication
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Electrical interface-compliant with SFF-8431 specification
- 1310 nm wavelength signaling
- Functionally equivalent to Cisco SFP-10G-LR
- Meets or exceeds SFP-10G-LR specs