Tripp Lite Serial FTDI Adapter - U209-18N-NULL Product Details
Tripp Lite USB to Null Modem Serial FTDI Adapter Cable with COM Retention
Connect a RS-232 Null Modem serial device to the USB-A port on your computer, laptop or tablet with the help of USB to Null Modem Serial FTDI Adapter Cable. It supports data transfer speeds up to 256 Kbps—basically twice as fast as a built-in serial port without any external power source. It solves DCE/DTE conflicts without additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters. You can easily carry this compact cable in your backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere. This adapter cable offers COM retention. It automatically reassigns the same COM port values to each port in case the cable is disconnected or the system is rebooted. Order the Tripp Lite USB to Null Modem Serial FTDI Adapter Cable today!
- Solves DCE/DTE conflicts without additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 256 Kbps—twice as fast as a built-in serial port
- COM retention for automatic reassigning of COM values to ports in case of disconnection or reboot
- Integrated FTDI FT232RL chipset
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: U209-18N-NULL
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.