Tripp Lite USB to DB9 Serial FTDI Adapter Cable - Product Details
Tripp Lite 2-Port USB to DB9 Serial FTDI Adapter Cable with COM Retention
Connect two 9-pin RS-232 serial peripherals to a device with a USB-A port with the help of U209-006-2 2-Port USB to DB9 Serial FTDI Adapter Cable (M/M). This cable works with connecting a modem, digital camera, PDA or ISDN terminal to your computer, laptop or tablet. It supports data transfer speeds up to 225 Kbps—basically twice as fast as a built-in serial port without any external power source. The compact six-foot cable easily adjust in your backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere. Order the Tripp Lite 2-Port USB to DB9 Serial FTDI Adapter Cable today!
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 225 Kbps
- Premium foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI line noise
- Compatible with Windows®, Mac® and Linux® devices
- No external power source required
- Integrated FTDI FT232RL chipset
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 10037332198300
Mfg Part No: U209-006-2
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.