Tripp Lite NetCommander KVM Switch - B072-008-1-OB Product Details
Tripp Lite's 8-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount Cat5 KVM Switch, is the next generation of our cost-effective, feature rich, KVM switches. It's sleek, 1U design and compact size, features RJ45 connection ports that utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables, reducing the amount of cable clutter normally found with traditional KVM cabling. Easily switch between CPU's with Push Buttons, Hot-Key commands, or built-in On Screen Display (OSD) menu function. Cascadability allows connection to up to 128 computers. Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers, VGA, SVGA, or XGA monitors, as well as all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Expandable - Cascade a second level of KVM switches to control up to 128 servers from a single station
- Extend distance: between computer and switch up to 30 meters/100 ft.
- Rack mountable: sleek, 1U space saving KVM switches
- Innovative CAT5 technology: eliminate cable clutter at the rack
- Multi-layer security: protects your corporate data
- Easy server management: choice of On Screen Display, Hot-key,or push button control
- Multi-platform: PS/2 and USB support
- Easily add IP functionality with Tripp Lite Model B051-000
- Add Tripp Lite Model B021-000-17 for space saving, in-the-rack, LCD, Keyboard and Mouse
- Compact Size: 17"W x 5"D x 1.75"H
- Video Resolution: 1600x1200@75Hz
- Internal Power Supply
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B072-008-1-OB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.