Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video Extender Product Details
Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video Extender
The Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video Extender is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation. The Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video Extender supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. In a point-to-multipoint switch installation, you can send the DisplayPort video source to any analog or digital display, including VGA and HDMI. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. Order Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video Extender today!
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Transmitter and receiver each extend signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch for maximum distance of 656 ft.
- Transmitter and receiver can also connect directly without switch up to 328 ft. apart
- Designed for Managed Network Switches with IGMP
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting a local display
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B160-101-DPSI
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.