Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable - 3ftItem#: A240-1364 | Model#: 2L5201P
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable Product Details
Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable
This is a proprietary Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable is designed to work with ACS1216, ACS1216L, ACS1208, ACS1208L, CL1758, KL1116, CL1200, KN9108, KN9116, KH0116, and KL0116 etc... These all-in-one Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. The aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The custom designed the DB15 connector combines keyboard, mouse, and video connections in one to save the space on the KVM and allows 16 ports on a mere 1U high space. The thin, flexible Aten 2L5201P Master View KVM Cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- These all-in-one bonded KVM cables are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications.
- Innovative cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Custom designed DB15 connector allows 16 ports on a 1U high space
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable
- ACS1216, ACS1216L, ACS1208, ACS1208L, CL1758, KL1116, CL1200, KN9108, KN9116, KH0116, and KL0116
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2L5201P
UPC No: 672792001185
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A240-1364
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.