Aten CN8000 KVM Control Unit Product Details
Aten CN8000 KVM Control Unit
The Aten KVM Control Unit allows you to access remote systems through "over-IP" BIOS level that doesn’t have built in over-IP functionality. You can easily access your remotely located network computers through a windows or Java based application. It features USB 2.0 peripheral that provides virtual media capability, connects to printers and other devices. Its PS/2 peripheral connects a number of devices to the system like keyboard and mouse. The integrated RS-232 port provides direct internet network access. All these features make CN8000 KVM ideal for closed secure networks like Banks and ATM. The KVM Control Unit provide a reliable and secure way to manage a number of closely connected remote computers. So Go ahead and Order now!!
What It Is and Why Do You Need It:
- Over-IP capability; network connectivity for remote computers that don’t have built in over-IP functionality.
- USB 2.0; Provides virtual media capability, connects printers, scanners and other devices
- Dedicated RS-232 port; the control unit is always connected to the network
- browser Free Operability; web based Java and windows operations allow controlling to be done from any browser
- Secure connection;128-bit SSL encryption to prevent hackers from accessing date
- All Operating System Functionality; practically all operating system are covered such as MAC OS, windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, Unix, Sun and FreeBSD
- Provides over-IP capability to KVM switches that do not have built in over-IP functionality
- Virtual media via USB 2.0 data transmission NEW!
- Enhanced fps (frames per second) throughput for crisp responsive video display NEW!
- Ultra-Sync - with USB mice local mouse movement becomes the remote mouse movement NEW!
- Superior video resolution: up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz; vibrant 24-bit color depth for rich remote session display NEW!
- PPP mode (modem) dial up support for out-of-band, and low bandwidth operation NEW!
- Full-screen or sizable remote desktop window - in full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size NEW!
- PON (Power Over the NET™) support via Java
- Up to 64 user accounts - Up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus sharing
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other, and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM functions
- External authentication support: RADIUS; LDAP; LDAPS; MS Active Directory
- Web-based Windows and Java implementations allow the server to be controlled from any browser
- Windows GUI and Java client software for non-browser access - Java works with practically all operating systems
- Supports TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, ICMP, CHAP, PPP, 10Base-T, 100Base-T
- Bandwidth optimization via grayscale and video quality setting
- On-screen keyboard
- Export/import user account and configuration settings
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies
- Secure 128-bit SSL encryption
- Enable/disable browser operation
- Event logging
- Remote firmware upgrading
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, Unix, Sun and FreeBSD
- 1x KVM on the NET™ Switch
- 2x Custom KVM Cable Sets
- 1x Custom Console Cable Set
- 1x USB 2.0 Virtual Media Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Software CD
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CN8000
UPC No: 672792125683
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:4, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A240-1358
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.