Belkin PRO3 KVM Switch Product Details
Belkin F1DA108Z-B Omniview PRO3 KVM Switch
The OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The Belkin F1DA108Z-B Omniview PRO3 KVM Switch allows network administrators to monitor and control up to four, eight, or 16 USB- and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. The Belkin F1DA108Z-B Omniview PRO3 KVM Switchs are the industry's most popular for small to medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Belkin F1DA108Z-B Omniview PRO3 KVM Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy-chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
- USB and PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868644744
Mfg Part No: F1DA108Z-B
( Length:22, Width:14, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 19.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.