Seagate BlackArmor 2TB NAS 220 Product Details
Seagate ST320005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220
The BlackArmor® NAS 220 server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide centralized storage and data backup, helping to deliver business continuity with 5 Licenses out of the box and supports up to 20 Users. . Automatically backup business-critical data with RAID 1 mirroring, full-system backup, SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software and powerful hardware-based encryption.
In addition to the included software, the web-based management interface and BlackArmor® Discovery Tool are also straightforward to use. The BlackArmor Discovery Tool allows you to get up and running quickly by displaying all of the Seagate ST320005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 products connected to your network. From the Discovery Tool, with a single click, you can view or map shared volumes to your computer, access the web-based management interface or back up the PC you are working from. The Seagate ST320005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can also be managed remotely with DDNS, which can be configured from the web-based management interface or backup.
The Seagate ST320005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 can also function as an FTP server, allowing remote access to files. Using the web-based management interface, you can designate user access manually or integrate with Microsoft® Active Directory.
Moreover, the BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can stream media files to DLNA® compliant devices or computers running iTunes® software, allowing you to centralize media in your office and display content simultaneously on multiple devices.
- Features 5 Licenses out of the box and supports up to 20 Users.
- Designed to provide centralized storage and data backup.
- Enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration.
- Protect network connected PCs with incremental and full-system, automatic backup.*
- Functions as an FTP server for remote file access.
- Stream media to DLNA® compliant devices and computers running iTunes® software.
- Includes two reliable, user-replaceable Seagate® hard drives.
- Connect external drives, share a printer or utilize an uninterrupted power supply with the two USB 2.0 ports.
- Secure files with powerful hardware-based encryption.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Active Directory.
- Multi-volume management.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST320005LSA10G-RK-R
UPC No: 763649016510
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 8.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S130-8152
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.