TrippLite 16-Port Unmanaged Switch - NG16 Product Details
Tripp Lite 16-Port Unmanaged Switch
If you are looking for energy-efficient unmanaged switches then Tripp Lite Unmanaged Switch is the perfect one. These unmanaged switch sets up in seconds with no configuration required. This 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet capacity to your home office, small office, workgroup or creative production environment. So you can share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, at Gigabit speeds, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime. Tripp Lite unmanaged switch features 8 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions. This rack-mount/ desktop switch no need to configure, so you can have your Gigabit network up and running immediately. It can mount in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack. Order Tripp Lite 16-Port Unmanaged Switch today!
- 16 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 32 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u and 802.3 standards
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: NG16
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.