TrippLite NetDirector USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media Support and Audio - KVM Extender, External, Up to 164 ft, HD15 VGA,3.5mm audio, USB, RJ45 - B055-001-USB-VAItem#: 40423485 | Model#: B055-001-USB-VA
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
TrippLite KVM USB SVR Interface Unit - B055-001-US Product Details
Tripp Lite NetDirector USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media Support and Audio
Connects a server’s audio, video by the NetDirector USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media Support and Audio. Allowing the server to access the KVM switch's Virtual Media functionality via low-cost Cat5e/6 cable. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B064-IPG Series NetDirector KVM switch via Cat5e/6 cable. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables. The unit's compact, lightweight design is plug-and-play for immediate installation and deployment. Just plug-and-play, no software or external power supply is needed. It complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Order the Tripp Lite NetDirector USB Server Interface Unit today!
- Allows server to access Virtual Media functionality
- 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM; enhances the system’s multitasking operations for more productivity
- Maximum distance between server and KVM switch of 164 ft.
- No software or external power supply required
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B055-001-USB-VA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.