Those searching for a printer USB bnw that can best address office concerns should consider a Xerox bnw 47 ppm like the Versalink B400.
As aforementioned above, this printer has a speed reaching 47ppm, with a first page out time as fast as eight pages. Speed is complemented by quality, with an enhanced resolution reaching 1200 x 1200dpi. It can handle a variety of paper sizes and types, with its trays able to handle as much as 2,350 sheets that can vary from as small as three inches by five inches to legal size documents.
The Xerox B400DN makes things relatively simple, highlighted by the customizable 5-inch color touchscreen.
This display allows users to easily tap, swipe, and pinch through tasks and functions like what one can do on a tablet or smartphone. Xerox pre-loaded this with a couple of apps like ConnectKey and App Gallery that help with office productivity. In addition, this printer allows for connectivity with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox, with compatibility to mobile applications like Apple’s AirPrint, Google’s Cloud Print, and Xerox’s Print Service Plug-In for the Android. Of course, the standard wired and wireless connections constitute the usual means one can print documents with the B400DN. Xeros has also bundled this printer with security elements that helps safeguard things.
Make sure to continue to check out Tiger Direct for further details on the promos and deals posted on the site. Order it here at TigerDirect today where you are always sure to find great deals and more.
Xerox VersaLink B400DN Laser Printer - Monochrome, Duplex, 1200 x 1200 dpi, Up to 47 ppm, 700 Sheets Capacity, Gigabit LAN, NFC, USB 3.0 - B400/DNItem#: 40414244 | Model#: B400/DN
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $190.00 (27%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Xerox VersaLink B400DN Laser Printer - B400/DN Product Details
Xerox VersaLink B400DN Printer
Increase your printout productivity with the Xerox VersaLink B400DN Printer. This monochrome printer has a 1.05 GHz Processor and 2GB memory to give it a faster speed to process your prints. It has a 550 sheet paper tray and can print at the speed of up to 47ppm with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI. Other notable features include booklet printing, collation, custom page size, fit-to-page, scaling, secure print, toner save mode and more. It connects seamlessly to your machine using the Ethernet or USB interface. This printer is also ENERGY STAR qualified to help you save on energy costs while you print up to 110,000 images/month. Get yourself the Xerox VersaLink B400DN Printer today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 47ppm speed; increases your output with a superior processing speed
- 550 sheet paper tray; keep printing without worrying about refilling in a hurry
- 1200 x 1200 DPI, prints clearer documents of up to 1200 pixels
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
Mfg Part No: B400/DN
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 46.7852 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.