For your workplace, a reliable computer networking device is a must-have for better connectivity and increased productivity in the creation of quality output. The Cisco Nexus Switch is a port switch which will enable you to set up your office in such a way that makes data transfer easy.
This rack mountable managed device was developed with Cisco Cloud Scale technology and is specialized to help you connect and transfer from the switch to your operating system without difficulty.
With this device, you get provides 48 x 1/10/25-Gb host ports as well as six hybrid uplink ports which you can adjust as 10, 25, 40 or 100-Gb ports. A 3.2 Tbps capacity is also included in this switch rack mountable, remarkable piece of equipment.
It has numerous features for the betterment of your competitive work environment, including a 48 Port Managed switch, Open APIs for manageable remote switching (HTTP or HTTPS), Cisco Tetration Analytics Platforms for keeping up with sever telemetry conditions, Built-in Ether Analyzer, All ports are Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching enabled, Nexus Fabric Manager, hot and cold patching, responsive reboot features; it is also 1U Rack-mountable. The Cisco Nexus Switch is available here at TigerDirect for a highly cost-efficient price. We also have other tech products you can check out here at the site, so go through our product lists and take advantage of amazing discounts on many of our items.
Great deals are here in TigerDirect for you so waste no time and purchase today, our items are of top notch quality from trusted names.
Cisco Nexus 92160Yc-X 48 Port Switch – 48 x 1/10/25Gb Host Ports, Managed, 6 x Hybrid Uplink Ports, Switching Capacity 3.2Tbps, 1U Rackmountable - C1-N9K-C92160-B18QItem#: 40412888 | Model#: C1-N9K-C92160-B18Q
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco Nexus 48 Port Switch - C1-N9K-C92160-B18Q Product Details
Cisco Nexus 92160Yc-X 48 Port Switch
Cisco Nexus 92160Yc-X 48 Port Switch gives you a comprehensive feature set with rich network telemetry to meet growing data center requirements. It is high-performance switch which is designed with Cisco Cloud Scale technology. This 1U rackmountable switch is is optimized for Cisco NX-OS deployments. It provides 48 x 1/10/25-Gb host ports and up to six hybrid uplink ports that can be configured as 10, 25, 40 or 100-Gb ports. With 3.2 Tbps of switching capacity, the 92160YC-X delivers line-rate Layer 2 and 3 features for demanding enterprise, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. Advanced reboot capabilities include hot and cold patching and fast-reboot capabilities. Buy Cisco Nexus 92160Yc-X 48 Port Switch today!
- 48 Port Managed switch; provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Cisco Tetration Analytics Platform support with built-in hardware sensors for rich traffic flow telemetry and line-rate data collection
- Built-in EtherAnalyzer for monitoring and troubleshooting control-plane traffic
- Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports
- Nexus Fabric Manager support automates fabric configuration and management
- Advanced reboot capabilities include hot and cold patching and fast-reboot capabilities
- 1U Rack-mountable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Mfg Part No: C1-N9K-C92160-B18Q
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.