TrippLite HDMI/DVI Over Ip Extender - B160-001-HDS Product Details
Tripp Lite HDMI/DVI Over Ip Extender 1080P Transmitter with RS-232 IR Control
Tripp Lite HDMI/DVI Over Ip Extender 1080P Transmitter with RS-232 IR Control over IP Transmitter extends and distributes HDMI or DVI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR(infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch up to 328 ft. away using Cat5/Cat6 cabling. It is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. This transmitter is compatible with all analog or digital displays and supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. You can easily mount it on wall, rack or pole with included hardware. Just plug-and-play, no software or external power supply is needed. It compatible with Tripp Lite’s B160-100-DPSI, B160-100-HDSI, B160-200-HSI and B160-100-VSI IP receivers. It complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Order the Tripp Lite HDMI/DVI Over Ip Extender 1080P Transmitter with RS-232 IR Control today!
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B160-001-HDSI
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.