StarTech.com USB to SATA Converter - PIB2S31 Product Details
StarTech.com USB to SATA Converter
Connect any SATA device to your development board with this StarTech.com USB to SATA Converter. Increase the data storage capacity of your Raspberry Pi or other development board, by connecting it directly to a SATA-based drive. Perfect for custom projects and applications, this USB to SATA converter supports all models of Raspberry Pi as well as other development boards. This convenient USB 2.0 SATA converter lets you overcome data storage limitations by enabling you to connect a SATA drive or SATA optical drive through your board's USB-A port. This enables you to access a wide variety of storage formats including solid-state drives or hard drives, DVD-ROM drives or CD-ROM drives. The USB to SATA converter integrates seamlessly with your existing development board. It's the perfect addition for development-board based applications such as surveillance, media players and servers, digital signage and IoT/automation solutions. Order StarTech.com USB to SATA Converter today!
- Connect your Raspberry Pi board to any SATA device: SSD, HDD, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, CD-ROM, or CD-RW
- Supports SATA I, II and III
- USB 2.0 with data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps
- OS independent with no device driver installation required
- Includes USB cable and mounting accessories for Raspberry Pi
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
Mfg Part No: PIB2S31
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.