ASUS P7P55 Deluxe Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P7P55 Deluxe Motherboard
The ASUS P7P55 Deluxe has been created to generate extreme multimedia performance in support of the new Intel® Core™ i7 and Core i5 processors in the LGA1156 socket. It’s ideal for serious gamers, video editors, and digital photographers. The revolutionary two-chip layout conserves power and delivers advanced performance tuning for a smoother, more realistic experience. Plus, Asus has pushed the envelope for the standard DDR3 memory specification, hitting spectacular speeds of 2133 MHz . The ASUS P7P55 Deluxe also supports 7 SATA ports, up to eight threads of raw processing power, and both NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX technologies. All in all, the ASUS P7P55 Deluxe brings the best weapons to any application, including extreme games, digital photography, and advanced video editing.
What It Is and Why You Need it
- High-performance motherboard designed to deliver extreme multimedia performance for gamers, video editors, and enthusiasts who need to navigate the most sophisticated computer technologies. Powerful motherboard built for extreme gamers and other enthusiasts who demand maximum performance
- Versatile platform that supports both NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX technologies.
- Supports the new Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the LGA1156 socket
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: P7P55 DELUXE
UPC No: 610839172450
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:14, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-2902
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.