Sensaphone FGD-0222 Float Switch Product Details
Sensaphone FGD-0222 Float Switch
The Sensaphone FGD-0222 Float Switch is a plastic side mounted float switch that is cost effective for level control applications in small tanks where it is more convenient to install a level switch through the sidewall of the tank. This style float switch can be roated for Normally Open or Normally Closed operation. Combine two switches at different levels for high and low level or pump control or alarming. So be sure to pick up the Sensaphone FGD-0222 Float Switch today!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- For level control applications in small tanks where it is more convenient to install a level switch through the sidewall of the tank
- A cost effective, plastic side mounted float switch
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 - 80 C
- Contact Rating: 50W
- Max Switch Volt: 100VDC
- Housing: Black Plastic
- Compatibility: 400, 800, 1400, 1800, 2000, 2800, StationSitter, Skymetry, Express II, SCADA and WEB600
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sensaphone
Warranty provided by: Sensaphone
Mfg Part No: FGD-0222
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sensaphone logos are registered trademarks of Sensaphone. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.