Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System - 8 Channels, RJ-11 Telephone Plug-in Connector, Notify Up To 8 People By Making Voice Phone Calls, Internal Microphone, Remote Access, Local AccessItem#: 8238622 | Model#: FGD-0800
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System Product Details
Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System
When you need to monitor additional conditions, or need to notify more people, the Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System is the best choice. It has all of the same features as the 400, but instead of four external inputs, it is equipped with eight. And instead of being able to notify four people, it can notify eight using the same custom voice phone call technology. And like the 400, one of the external inputs comes with a local temperature sensor installed.
The Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector. There are also eight external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the eight external inputs already comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the 800 is installed.
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone FGD-0800 Remote Monitoring System can notify up to eight people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- If alarm is detected it it will make voice phone calls with customizable messages for easy identification
- built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector
- Flexible inputs that support
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Temperature sensors: -20°F to 150°F
- Eight channels
- Automatic input type confi guration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Eight user defined telephone numbers.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identifi cation.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notifi cation process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each input zone
- Record site identification message
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording
- Monitor high sound alarms
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone
- Remotely control the output relay
- Keypad and speaker for local programming
- Easy voice-prompted programming
- Password-protected to restrict programming access
- The Sensaphone 800 is a direct replacement for the model 1108
- Comes with plug-in power supply
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not included)
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms
- International power options available
BUILT IN COTTAGESITTER CONTROL
- The built in relay can be used to remotely change the temperature of a dual setback thermostat. Provide your own, or order the FGD-0064 Thermostat from Sensaphone
- Size - 71/2" W, 2" H, 81/2" D
- Shipping Weight - 4 lbs
- Batteries - (6) 1.5 Volt "C" cell alkaline (not included)
- Telephone Connection - FCC approved RJ-11 plug-in modular connector with 6' cord
- Operating Temp. Range - Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F
- Temperature Sensing Range - -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor, NRTL listed for compliance with U.L. Standard 60950-1
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sensaphone
Warranty provided by: Sensaphone
Mfg Part No: FGD-0800
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sensaphone logos are registered trademarks of Sensaphone. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.