Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 - AC Power or POE, 25'ft CAT5 Shielded Ethernet Cable, Pwr Insert Cable, Expandable, (Includes power supply) - 2230-40300-001Item#: P128-3130 | Model#: 2230-40300-001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone Product Details
Polycom SoundStation IP7000 Conference Phone with AC Adapter
The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latestecho cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products – the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
What It is & Why You Need It
- Equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port allows you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
- 00-240V, 1.5A, 48V/50W
- Size (pixels): 255 x 128 (W x H)
- White LED backlight with custom intensity control
- Standard 12-key keypad
- Context-dependent soft keys: 4
- On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
- Directional navigation wheel
- Frequency: 160-22,000 Hz
- Volume: Adjustable to 85 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
- Full-duplex: Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation / DTMF event RTP payload
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise suppression
- Shared call / bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment / call waiting
- Call timer
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call waiting
- Remote missed call notification
- Automatic off-hook call placement
- Do not disturb function
- Local feature-rich GUI
- Time and date display
- User-configurable contact directory and call history (missed, placed, and received)
- Customizable call progress tones
- Wave file support for call progress tones
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- 2.5mm connection port
- USB ports: Mini and regular USB 1.1 (not active at launch)
- EX mic ports: Two Walta ports
- IP Address Configuration: DHCP and Static IP
- Time synchronization with SNTP server
- FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments. provisioning server redundancy supported
- Web portal for individual unit configuration
- QoS Support -- IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS and DSCP
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support - static
- RTCP support (RFC 1889)
- Event logging
- Local digit map
- Hardware diagnostics
- Status and statistics
- User selectable ringer tones
- Convenient volume adjustment keys
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Encrypted configuration files
- Digest authentication
- Password login
- Support for URL syntax with password for boot server
- HTTPS secure provisioning
- Support for signed software executables
- CE Mark
- CSA C22.2, No 60950
- FCC (47 CFR Part 15) Class B
- ICES-003 Class
- EN55022 Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- AS/NZS 3548 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3
- ROHS compliant
- Telephone Console
- 25 foot Ethernet cable
- Universal Power Supply
- 7 foot region-specific power cord
- Power Insertion Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick User Guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
UPC No: 0610807681298
Mfg Part No: 2230-40300-001
( Length:19, Width:19, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 13pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.