TrippLite USB 3.1 to HDMI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter – Alternate Mode, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to HDMI, 5Gbps, Supports UHD 4K x 2K, Up to 3840 x 2160, External – U444-06N-HD-AMItem#: 40114130 | Model#: U444-06N-HD-AM
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
TrippLite USB to HDMI Adapter – U444-06N-HD-AM Product Details
TrippLite USB 3.1 to HDMI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter
TrippLite USB 3.1 to HDMI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C™ port. It is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter’s HDMI female port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (sold seperately) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. This monitor adapter supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (@ 24/25/30 Hz). It also supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2—High Bit Rate 2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR—High Bit Rate) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR—Reduced Bit Rate). This monitor adapter is compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed to use this monitor adapter. Buy TrippLite USB 3.1 to HDMI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- TrippLite USB 3.1 to HDMI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter; to connect an HDMI display to the USB Type-C computer or smartphone
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports UHD 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Powered via the built-in USB cable; no external power supply is required
- Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332189325
Mfg Part No: U444-06N-HD-AM
( Length:20, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.