Trend Micro 8100979 Titanium Internet Security Software - Year 2013, For 3 PC's, Blocks Unsafe Websites, Blocks Malicious Links, Protects From Viruses, Spyware, Worms, TrojansItem#: N204-3016 | Model#: 8100979
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Software Product Details
Trend Micro 8100979 Titanium Internet Security Software
Ensure a safe and secured Internet transaction at all times with the Trend Micro 8100979 Titanium Internet Security Software. The Trend Micro 8100979 Titanium Internet Security Software provides maximum protection to your network. This ultra reliable software protects against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, phishing, botnets, rootkits, fake AV, and more. It even blocks unsafe websites, malicious links, and other online threats. Amazingly, this software identifies settings that may leave your Facebook information vulnerable to threats, as well as restricts certain websites from your children and safeguards personal information (such as credit card numbers and passwords). Make an investment today with the Trend Micro 8100979 Titanium Internet Security Software.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Essential threat protection; protects against Viruses, Spyware, Worms, Trojans and more
- Facebook privacy scanner; identifies settings that may leave your Facebook information vulnerable to threats
- Prevents data loss and online theft; safeguards personal information such as credit card numbers and passwords
Manufactured by: Trend Micro
Warranty provided by: Trend Micro
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 8100979
UPC No: 733199440585
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-3016
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Trend Micro logos are registered trademarks of Trend Micro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.