Lorell Industrial 48X24 Wire Shelving - 69136 Product Details
Lorell Industrial Wire Shelving
Lorell Add-on Unit helps you to expand your present Lorell Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kits (sold separately) and organize your storage areas. This Industrial Wire Shelving kit made of steel with a chrome powder-coat finish, 10-gauge shelf surface, 3-gauge frame, and 6-gauge wave pattern. Weight capacity is 2,000 lb. evenly distributed. This kit includes four 48" wide x 24" deep shelves and four posts. The open wire design permits air circulation and prevents dust accumulation. Shelves adjust in 1" increments and the unit assembles in minutes without tools. Order the Lorell Industrial Wire Shelving today!
- Expandable with use of add-on units and extra shelves (sold separately)
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments to accommodate wide variety of items
- Shelf holds up to 2,000 lb.
- Made of steel with a powder-coat finish
Manufactured by: Lorell
Mfg Part No: 69136
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 35.2700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lorell logos are registered trademarks of Lorell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.