Lorell Cherry/Charcoal Pedestal Desk - 97114 Product Details
Lorell Cherry/Charcoal Pedestal Desk
Lorell Cherry/Charcoal Pedestal Desk is part of the Lorell 97000 modular desk series with commercial-quality performance and components. Durable steel chassis supports a 1-1/8" thick, laminated top. Laminate is stain-resistant and scratch-resistant for durability. This 48" wide, right-pedestal desk with adjustable leveling glides can be used freestanding or paired with a left return to create an L-workstation. To create a U-workstation, simply combine with a bridge and left credenza. Desk includes one box drawer for supplies and one file drawer for hanging file folders. Both lock. Steel ball-bearing suspension makes drawers easy to operate quietly. Built-in cord management with two grommets in the top and two more grommets on the end panels provides easy access to power and data while minimizing clutter. The rich cherry laminate and charcoal paint create an upscale look and feel for any application. Superior steel construction withstands heavy activity and relocation. Order the Lorell Cherry/Charcoal Pedestal Desk today!
- Commercial-quality performance and components
- Durable steel chassis
- Stain-resistant, scratch-resistant laminate
- Integrated grommets for wire management
- Contains 32% recycled content and 17% post-consumer materialFull-height modesty panel for privacy
Manufactured by: Lorell
Warranty provided by: Lorell
Mfg Part No: 97114
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 264.3038 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lorell logos are registered trademarks of Lorell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.