Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower Case Product Details
Corsair Obsidian Full Tower Case
People who are building their own PC should consider the Corsair Obsidian Full Tower Case. This tower case has a steel body that offers extra durability. It is compatible with ATX, Micro ATX, and E-ATX motherboards. The tower has 5 external 5.25 inch drive bays, 4 external 3.5 inch drive bays, 2 internal 3.5 inch drive bays and 7 expansion slots that offer a secured placement for various components, including your hardware. You have a USB 3.0 panel with 4 USB ports in the front. The tower also has two audio ports and one FireWire port in the front that lets you revel with the audio entertainment. To dissipate the heat within your system, there are 4 120mm fan ports and 3 140mm fan ports and this tower case comes with 3 140mm fans. These will enable you to keep your PC working in optimum temperature. To build your own PC, pick your Corsair Obsidian Full Tower Case today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatibility; supports E-ATX, Micro ATX, and ATX
- Four 120mm fan ports; allows you to attach 120mm fans to your PC.
- Three 140mm fans included; lets your PC work at optimum temperature
- External drive bays; allows addition of extra hardware to your PC
- USB 3.0 panel; enables you to connect USB 3.0 devices to your PC
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsBlack Case
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591005104
Mfg Part No: CC800DW
( Length:31, Width:10, Depth:38)
Shipping Weight: 64.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.