Sony VAIO SVE15125CXS Laptop Computer - 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.5" Display, Windows 8 64-bit, SilverItem#: S170-155422 | Model#: SVE15125CXS
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony VAIO 15.5" Core i5 500GB HDD Laptop Product Details
Sony VAIO SVE15125CXS Laptop Computer
Drastically increase your computing performance with the all-new Sony VAIO SVE15125CXS Laptop Computer. This notebook PC is equipped with the 3rd generation Dual-Core Intel Core™ i5-3210M processor that delivers nifty processing performance. Be able to work on lots of tasks all at once using the 4GB of DDR3 memory it possesses. Take it anywhere with ease as this notebook PC also comes with a nice 15.5" LED-backlit display that provides stunning visual clarity. Remarkable graphics performance will always keep you on top as it is equipped with Intel® HD Graphics 4000. A 500GB hard drive is also there to give the storage performance you need for your daily workloads. Using its DVDRW drive, you can always burn different discs wherever you go using this notebook PC. Grab the Sony VAIO SVE15125CXS Laptop Computer for stellar computing productivity now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3rd generation Dual-Core Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Dual-Core processor; ensures amazing mobile computing speed
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; for utmost task handling performance
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000; allows you to enjoy redefined graphics quality
- 500GB hard drive; lets you enjoy amazing storage performance
- 15.5" LED-backlit display; view your media and work with vivid details
- DVDRW drive; for fast and easy disc burning or playback
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
UPC No: 027242861466
Mfg Part No: SVE15125CXS
( Length:19, Width:3, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 7.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.