Sony VAIO Duo SVD11215CXB Ultrabook - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3517U 1.9GHz, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, 11.6" Full HD Touchscreen, Windows 8 64-Bit, Front and Rear 2.4MP WebcamsItem#: S170-116405 | Model#: SVD11215CXB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony VAIO Duo Core i7 256GB SSD Ultrabook Product Details
Sony VAIO Duo SVD11215CXB Ultrabook
Grab an ultra reliable laptop to get your job done with the Sony VAIO Duo SVD11215CXB Ultrabook. The Sony VAIO Duo SVD11215CXB Ultrabook incorporates the power of a 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3517U 1.9GHz Processor with the all-around efficiency of 8GB of DDR3 memory to deliver superior computing performance. Featuring a Smooth Surf Slider design, you can either use it as a full HD laptop or a touchscreen tablet. Plus, a digital stylus lets you write, draw, or tap on the 11.6" Full HD touchscreen smoothly. Another amazing features are Sony's Media Apps and ArtRage Studio Pro which add fun and functionality to your everyday computing. This notebook also has a 256GB SSD to let you store tons of files and access them whenever you feel like it. Purchase the Sony VAIO Duo SVD11215CXB Ultrabook and enhance your productivity.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3517U 1.9GHz Processor; delivers superb computing performance
- 8GB of DDR3 memory; enhances the system's overall efficiency
- 256GB SSD; lets you store tons of data
- 11.6" Full HD Touchscreen LCD; dishes out stunning images with a 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Smooth Surf Slider design; convert the Ultrabook from a full HD laptop to a touchscreen tablet
- ArtRage Studio Pro; lets you produce natural looking artwork
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
UPC No: 027242861381
Mfg Part No: SVD11215CXB
( Length:17, Width:16, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 5.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 7pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.