Eton FR160 Microlink Radio - AM/FM, 7 NOAA Weatherband Channels, 3 White LED, Solar Powered, Dynamo Hand Crank, USB, AUX Out, BlackItem#: E148-1006 | Model#: NFR160WXB
Eton FR160 Microlink Radio Product Details
Eton FR160 Microlink Radio
This Eton FR160 Microlink Radio is a device that can fill multiple needs. The Eton FR160 Microlink Radio is so compact that you can easily store in a safety kit or toss in your rucksack and take anywhere. It has a high-quality AM/FM tuner, providing you with news, entertainment and public service announcements. Not only that, but it also integrates a NOAA Weather Band receiver that brings you weather forecasts, alerts and other emergency messages.
At only 5.25 inches, the Eton FR160 Microlink Radio literally fits in the palm of your hand. It also includes a powerful solar panel, which gives you the freedom to explore without the hassle of batteries or adapters. The full sized USB port to easily charge any small electrical device such as an mp3 player or cell phone. You’ll always know what’s going on, thanks to the AM, FM and NOAA Weather Band tuners.
What Is It & Why You Need It
- Generate energy to power by simply setting it under the sun or with a few turns of the hand crank
- Keeps the listener tuned in to weather forecasts, alerts and other emergency messages
- Charge virtually any phone or small electrical device with the USB port
Manufactured by: Eton
Warranty provided by: Eton
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: NFR160WXB
UPC No: 750254803741
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E148-1006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Eton logos are registered trademarks of Eton. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.