VisionTek Radeon HD 2600 PRO - Graphics adapter - Radeon HD 2600PRO - AGP 8x - 256 MB DDR2 - DVI ( HDCP ) - HDTV (900180)Item#: 7293207 | Model#: 900180
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
VisionTek Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB AGP Product Details
Radeon HD 2600 Pro Video Card
The ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO delivers a remarkable combination of DirectX® 10 gaming performance and hardware processed high definition video. Connect to big-screen TVs to enjoy Blu-ray and HD DVD movies. ATI Catalyst graphics configuration software manages the stunning visual effects for a premium Windows Vista experience.
Remarkable Gaming Performance for DirectX® 10
The ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO delivers remarkable gaming performance to unleash the HD visual effects within Windows Vista and DirectX® 10. The HD 2600 PRO powers through todays titles and introduces a new platform for upcoming DirectX® 10 games establishing a new level of entertainment designed for tech savvy gamers.
ATI Avivo HD Video & Media
The ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO features advanced hardware HD video processing for stunning big-screen entertainment. Home theater aficionados will be mesmerized by ATI Avivo HD technology that delivers sharp images and vibrant color fidelity from high resolution playback of Blu-ray and HD DVDs movies.
Ready for Windows Vista
The ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO delivers powerful graphics performance to enhance the stunning Windows Aero user interface. ATI Catalyst graphics management software is ready for Windows Vista and is designed for quick and easy setup of graphics, video, and multiple displays.
Dynamic Range (HDR)
and HD DVD Support
A Closer Look
- Dual dual-link DVIx2 with full resolution HDCP support
- HD video playback
- Optimized for Windows Vista with comprehensive DirectX 10 and DirectX 9
- Open GL 2.0 support
- 2nd generation unified shader engine
- Avivo HD display enhancement technology
- Dynamic Geometry Acceleration
- High-speed HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering
- Up to 24X Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4, Celeron™, AMD™Duron™/Athlon™/Athlon™
XP, Sempron or compatible with AGP 8x slot
- Installation software requires
- CD-ROM drive
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ recommended for Windows Vista)
- DVD playback requires DVD drive on PCs with an Intel® Pentium® III
processor (or equivalent) and 256MB of system memory
- 300W or greater power supply recommended
- Available 6 pin power connector from power supply or included cable adapter
- Operating System:
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows Vista (all versions)
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
UPC No: 0784090022493
Mfg Part No: 900180
( Length:18, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.