See more products
Cables To Go - LANtest PRO Remote Network Cable Tester with Tone and ProbeItem#: YYT1-10101018 | Model#: 26847
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $47.94 (24%)
- Usually Ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Cables To Go Network Cable Tester Product Details
LANtest PRO Remote Network Cable Tester
The LANtest Pro is a small hand-held tester that enables the user to quickly read the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs in seconds.
The LANtest Pro includes one master unit and one remote unit easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables. Moreover, the small remote unit is designed to slip into the master unit to prevent loss or damage. The compact design is also very user-friendly and can be conveniently carried to any job site.
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 125mm x 52mm x 30mm
- Weight: 2 lbs.
A Closer Look
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 40cm cable length
- Pairs tested: 1/2, 3/6, 4/5, 7/8 and shield
- Verification of shield integrity
- Specially designed remote unit that enables one person to test installed cables
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
- Debug mode for detailed fault identification results
- Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption
- Built-in tone generator
- Low battery indicator
- LANtest Pro
- Carrying Case
Warranty provided by: C2G
Mfg Part No: 26847
UPC No: 757120268475
Box Size: ( Length: 11, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.4010 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10101018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.