Cables To Go 25-Foot RCA Audio/Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot Audio/Video Cable
VelocityTM Component Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer high-quality vivid detail and color for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum picture quality compared to ordinary composite or s-video cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance.
The 100% Mylar® foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Video Interconnects connect video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks.
By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y, Cr, Cb ) information directly into the TV's matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of component video and stereo audio
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional video detail, color and brightness
- Twisted pair construction in the audio conductors prevents EMI and RFI noise and interference
- Corrosion-resistant, precise 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Aluminum foil and oxygen-free copper braid shield provide clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality
- Ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Mylar® foil and oxgyen-free copper braid shield provides clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality
- Connects video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks
- UL rated
- Weight: 3.39 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29168
UPC No: 757120291688
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29168
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.