Cables To Go 100-Foot RCA Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 100-Foot Velocity™ RCA Video Cable
Velocity™ "RCA" Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics ensure vivid picture quality and maximum detail from your composite video sources. These cost-effective high-performance cables have a real performance advantage over the cheap “give away” cables included with many consumer electronics products. The low-loss 75-ohm oxygen-free copper conductor and foamed PE dielectric maintain proper characteristic impedance, and guarantee that you will experience all the picture quality and performance your equipment can deliver. An OFC braid shield protects against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI). A flexible jacket and 24K gold-plated heavy-duty contacts provide a lifetime of quality. input jacks.
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers high-quality video
- Precision-made 24K gold plated contacts ensure long-lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- An oxygen-free copper (OFC) braided shield fights RFI and EMI
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29107
UPC No: 757120291077
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29107
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.