Cables To Go 50' ft Composite RCA Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go Velocity 29105 RCA Composite Video Cable
VelocityTM Component Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer high-quality vivid detail and rich color for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum video quality compared to ordinary composite or s-video cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance.
The 100% Mylar® foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Video Interconnects connect video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks.
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional detail,
color and brightness
- Corrosion-resistant, precise 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting
- Mylar® foil and oxgyen-free copper braid shield provides clear, noise-free,
vivid picture quality
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- UL rated
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29105
UPC No: 757120291053
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29105
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.