C2G 2m SC-SC 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - SC multi-mode (M) to SC multi-mode (M) - 6.6 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - (09114)Item#: 940754 | Model#: 09114
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $13.00 (36%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 6.5-Foot Duplex SC-SC PVC Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6.5-Foot Multimode Duplex Patch Cable
Perfect for Ethernet Multimedia or Communication Applications
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with ST to ST termination, and is perfect for ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. The pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber.
SC (Square connector) - An innovative technology pioneered by NTT (Nippon
Telephone & Telegraph), the SC connector's push-pull coupling mechanism
accommodates dense packaging. The SC connector features an ingenious spring-loaded
ferrule, which promotes durability and optimized performance with its shock-resistance,
anti-vibration and temperature stability properties.
- SC- Push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120091141
Mfg Part No: 09114
( Length:9, Width:10, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.